On the left side of the content journey opening step includes a background image.
Here are few guidelines to make your opening step image stand out:
- Avoid using an image that includes text so that it doesn’t conflict with the content journey title and introduction that will be displayed on top of the image.
- Avoid using an image that contains a lot of items. It causes it to be less clear to the reader.
- The size of the image should be at least 1000px X 1000px
- Content journeys are designed to fit all screen types and sizes. This means that the cover image might display differently from one screen resolution to another. If there is an important element in the cover image you don’t want to be clipped (in varying screen sizes) make sure this element is located in the center of the image.
The opening step background image appears in 4 places:
- Desktop player:
- Mobile player:
- Embedded widget inside your website or blog:
- A thumbnail on your social network posts: